Tuesday, June 14, 2011

About


Hey there!! Welcome to my blog. My name is Anita. I am a wife to the handsome man in the above picture with me and a stay-at-home mom of the 3 beautiful children you see below. I have set out on a new journey of cookie making so I thought I'd journal my adventures through this blog. Although this isn't really a new adventure, my mom started doing cookies with us when I was a child, selling the cookies is the new part of the adventure for me. So welcome to the good, the bad and the ugly of my cookie making business.


Savannah Grace, 7


Rylee Cait, 5


Mac, 19 months


My family and I moved to Rock Hill, SC in November 2010 for my husband's job. He is the Worship and Family Pastor at North Rock Hill Church. (http://northrockhill.com) We love this little community that we have joined. I have spent the last 6 months trying to transition our family and unpack all these boxes!! I'm glad we've made it through the end of the school year so we can all take a break and enjoy some family time and vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment